Skip to main content

Hi there

i want to use buttons let's say approve/reject on approver view.
When approver clicks one of them i want also the form to be submitted,don't want user to click another thing for submitting form.

How can i do it with k2,infopath integration ?

Not bounding controls doesn't help me,could you give me  clear steps for doing this.

Thanks

On the approver view, add a two button called approve and decline.

make sure to add two datasource's for Approveoutcome on Infopath, It is used for setting the approve or decline actions for K2 BP.

when you integrating the infopath client wizard assign this approveoutcome, you will get popup with yes,no option. Click no and continue the wizard.

then, you should write your manual rules to be added - chageing views, submit workflows on approve and decline button click.

or if you are unable to do, provide me your Kprx, xsn file. let me look into this problem.

hi Madhann thanks for the reply.

i got your solution but which connection (udcx) will i be adding on the button for submit event. ınfopath or k2 itself,it gives errors.

here is what i do...

i add approve decline buttons... and a task action field(datasource)
i add rule on the buttons to set task action field to approve..decline so..
then i want to add another rule which changes the view to print view and submit form using dataconnection.
In data connection what will i be choosing? and in k2 i did as you said,didn't combobound controls to that task action field

i'm not able to approve/decline form over button,but i am able to submit over infopath submit link which is under form.

i wish i made my situation clear. Thanks again.

Whenever, you integrate the Infopath into K2, it always refresh his dataconnection add their, webservices.

You can use submit workflow webservice for submitting the workflow, by changing the view use K2->Documentview.

This is not very difficult task, easy one, please try, if face any issues please let me know.