Skip to main content

Hi,

I'm attempting to do the following:

1. Invoke a workflow using the InfoPath integration (without any client event), since the form is just a data collection form

2. Save the form in the InfoPath library

3. Send some emails to appropriate people in K2 Roles

4. Create a set of SharePoint tasks assigned to the K2 Roles.

1 - 3 work fine. But I'm not sure how to do step 4. Also, I want the next step in the workflow to wait all the SharePoint tasks that would be invoked.

Any hints would be appreciated.

cheers

Depends on what the tasks are in regards to... if they are centered around the InfoPath form submitting in step 1, then you can create InfoPath Client Events for each task - client events appear on the K2 Worklist web part for all users in the role that you assign as the 'Destination' of the client event.  Hope this helps point in in a direction (if not the 'right' direction!)

Hi tbyrne,

Thanks for the quick reply. I should have stated that in step 4 i'd prefer to have Sharepoint tasks created (similar to how they are created when using the Sharepoint Workflow Integration/Client events).

I will try out the InfoPath Client Event and attempt to create the tasks as you suggested, but our first preference would be having SP Tasks vs K2 Tasks in the K2 worklist.

cheers