Skip to main content

Hi,

I am trying do an integration of Infopath form into K2. I have configured two actions Accept and Reject. When I submit a form, both these actions are available under K2 workspace. But when I open the Infopath form, I don't see anything under dropdown box. Just an empty line and a default line "select...".

How do I make Infopath form to show these actions and make the approver accept or reject from the form instead of K2 workspace?

Thanks,

In  "K2Tutorials -> Building an Infopath Integrated Workflow"  u ll get the steps for  Infopath form to show actions in dropdown.

Thanks,

Saya

Thanks. K2 or InfoPath is weird. I did not change the workflow, but I recreated the exact same InfoPath form and replaced the original one with new one. I made sure the workflow is reading or integrating with this new form and re-deployed it. Everything looks good now.

But what solved it, No idea. I am 100% sure both InfoPath forms are exactly same, but may be there is some hidden property that I do not know of.

I think as per Tutorials u have taken 2 views in new Infopath form like Submit and Approve.Dropdown list added to Approve view.Before deploy porcess ur integrating K2workflow actions with Dropdown list (Click Infopath Integration Wizard select Infopath click Design and select Dropdown list Properties) by integrating this task actions(whatever u ve given in Client Event Wizard like Approve and Decline) will see in Dropdown list without entering manually .

In Client Event Wizard ,under General Event Settings u have to take Client Event View as Approve view. In workspace when u click Task u will see task actions in Dropdown.

Thanks,

Saya

Hi

make sure that you have choosen/checked Generate correcsponding outcomes for listes actions option in configure actions while you are setting administrator/approver