Skip to main content

I'm running K2 Blackpearl, SharePoint and SQL Server on the same machine. The one view in the InfoPath form is and approval view. I've setup an action dropdown box to connect to the K2 Runtime service web service to populate the dropdown box with all the available actions for the action associated with the client event. I have a test user that has full access to the process and the workspace server. Therefore the user should see all items in the action list available. I access this specific view in InfoPath via SharePoint and logged in as the user in question. When I open the approval view, the dropdown box displays "No Actions Are Available". Yet if I log in as the K2 Service Account and set this account as the destination user, then the dropdown box gets populated correctly. I've setup all the appropriate Site settings and security levels in IE. The user account was also changed to have the same access rights on the domain as that of the K2 Service account.  But still the same result.

Any Ideas

Wietz 

Are you opening the InfoPath tempate directly?  At that point, it cannot determine the actions available... you would need to open the form from the task queue to give it all of the appropriate context.  All you can do to an InfoPath form before it is part of a process is submit it to start a process, once in process and assigned to someone, you can then get the actions in the dropdown.  Sorry if I am misinterpreting the problem.