Skip to main content

Hi all,

I am working on a K2 BlackPearl workflow for an approval process. At the moment the "Status" column of the SharePoint Form Library stipulates that each workflow instance is "In Progress", even when the workflow has reached its final process and sent the form to the Archived section. Oddly enough, some processes are "completed" -- these are only the processes which encountered an error and did not reach the end of the workflow. I recently heard something about Finishing rules and I don't know if this is related.

At any rate, any assistance on this front would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

codfishy

Hi Codfish,

There is a Web Part named “Task List” you can add that will show you all the tasks for which you are destination user. This will show up to date task.

I'm aware of a few "In progress errors" in blackperal that was resolved in the updates. so it always a good idee to upgrade to the latest version.

Kallie

Hi

codfishy could you resolve this?

I am experiencing the same problem. All of the workflows finish without an problem but the status stay "In Progress". This is on BlackPoint and in K2 Studio. I have installed the latest update for BlackPoint but the problem still exist.

Thanks

What version of blackpoint are you on and what hotfix package has been applied?

Hi,

I've encountered the same problem.

We have a SharePoint workflow based on a K2 process. There are no tasks generated, only metadata is set. This is done successfully and if we have a look into the process flow everything has been done successfully simply the status is stuck in "in Progress" although it should be "Completed"...

our customer uses k2 blackpoint 4.10059.1040.0

many thanks!

amanax

Does anyone have a solution for this issue?  I am encountering the exact problem and I am also in K2 Blackpoint's latest version.

Hi kdphi_uh,

Have you opened a support ticket on this problem?

If so, please send me the support ticket number so that I can track it internally.

This problem normally occurs due to one of the following issues:

1.  The K2HostServer Service Account is not a SiteCollection Admin on the applicable site; OR

2.  Something goes wrong with the SPTimer job and the queued request to change the Status never gets executed.

Regards,

Ockert

Has anyone got a solution to this ?

I am having the same problem on a clean install of Blackpoint 4.5.

The K2Server account is a site collection admin.................

Any ideas ??

hi

i m facing the same problem with the k2 plackpoint 4.5 (4.10059.1.0)

is there any fixing solution?

thx

Hi

Same problem here, did you found a solution?

I opened a ticket. I will report the status.

I opened a ticket from more than 2 months. we are exchanging details until they find solution.

I m waiting.

I will report the status if resolved.

Ok.

Thank you for the information. We also exchange information.

Not yet progressed much.

Hello,

Any update on this ??

Thank you

Have you tried changing the Destination setting? I've just had a similar issue, my activities were set to use Plan Just Once. By changing them to Plan Per Destination with a single slot this was resolved.

There are a couple of good resources to learn more about Destination settings and advanced options

http://help.k2.com/en/k2blackpearluserguide.aspx?page=Plan_Per_Slot_-_No_Destinations.html

http://help.k2.com/en/AdvancedDestinations_Whitepaper.aspx

hi bixbarton

Did you mean this settings?

I've tried both settings, (All at once, Onc at a time), Both did not work.

As described in: http://www.k2underground.com/forums/p/13835/41684.aspx#41684

The problem could be solved. We received a fix. This will be included in the next release.
Who needs the fix, must apply to the K2 support.