Skip to main content

Symptoms

Implemetation of SmartObject as Roles

Diagnoses

We have created sequential workflow which assign request in sequence. We used SharePoint list to manage user in sequential order.
SharePoint Columns are as follow:
Approval Name , Sequence
This roles is assign in Roles Item. But what I found that it will assign the request in random order. It will not consider sequence column while assign the request
Hence I will create process which trigger on Add Item on SharePoint list and save this Data in SQL table.
To assign this data in sequential manner I had created store procedure and added this procedure in Roles and deploy the process. What I found was though this procedure is added as SmartObjects it will not assign the request to destination users in this SO.
I am getting error in workspace
“An Activity with a client event should at least have one destination”
CREATE PROCEDURE Edbo].[GAW_GetApprovals]
AS
SELECT * FROM K2_ApprovalList
ORDER BY Sequence ASC

Could you please help me below issues:
1. Can we used SharePoint list SO in roles and will it consider the sequence column while assign the request to destination.??
2. Why newly created the Store Procedure SmartObjects not assign the request to destination users??

Resolution

We informed the user to use SmartObject call for destination user and use sequence configuration in the wizard. User confirmed that issue has been resolved.

Be the first to reply!