Skip to main content

We have a view where users can upload an image to an image field in a SmartObject.  We then have another View that is used to display entered data to the users.  After an image is uploaded on the first view, the second view does not display the image uploaded.  I know the image is being stored, because if I put the image field in a List View, it shows up.  See attachments.  What do I need to do to get this image to show up on the Item View?

14016i39FFC2D61582B651.jpg
14788i57CA2F13CF5C8CA1.jpg
16836i50625D5648C7D0D3.jpg

Hello Ben,

So if I am reading this correctly, there are two item views.  The first item view uploads an image to the SMO and you want the second item view to display whatever image was uploaded in the first view.

The third view  is just a list view that you used to make sure the image was loaded to the smart object and that is in fact correctly loading the image.

The solution will be in your rules configurations for the second item view.  Probably "when view initialize", execute "load" method and then configure the ID from the SMO 

Cheers,

H46Hoya

Ben,

I should have also mentioned that you will need to configure the rule from the second view at the form level since that way you can see both views in the rule designer.

Best,

H46Hoya

This starts throwing ID errors when accessing the form then.  I've got a support case open and will post the result when the case is over.

The issue wound up being that there was no mapping of the image value from list view to the item view.