Skip to main content

Hi Everyone -

I want to make you aware of a new feature that we have on the community. If someone answers a question that you have posted or provides a solution to your issue, you can mark that response as an "accepted solution". The option to do this is in the post menu accessed through the button in the upper right of every post. You will only see the "accept as solution" option if you were the originator of the thread.

Marking a response as an accepted solutions will help other users because they will know that the marked solution is the way to resolve the issue if they are experiencing the same thing.

Your user profile will track how many of your posts have been marked as accepted solutions. This metric will eventually boost your user status down the road. We are working on that part.

So, give it a try and mark things as solutions when another user helps you out.

Hi Todd,

What should be done when posting a general solution or a 'How-to guide'?

Regards,

Hi Taariq - We have the Community Articles area (under resources) that is meant for curated pieces of community content and guides. Theo or I can assist you in getting these published. Feel free to send me a private message if you'd like as well. 

The Community Articles section can be found here: http://community.k2.com/t5/Community-Articles/ct-p/TKB_Community_Articles