Skip to main content

I'm surprised there is no ability to simply delete a workflow. Or...am I missing something? I just beginning to learn Nintex workflow, so created a 'sandbox' list to work with as per the 'getting started' exercises here. Something seems to have corrupted the approval task form as I am getting a web part page error message. I'd like to just delete the workflow as opposed to the list and start over. But, for now, in this sandbox, I'm not too concerned if I delete the entire list just so I can delete the workflow. thanks.

You can delete the list and then purge its information

Purge Workflow Data - Reduce the size of the workflow progress database table

Thanks Fernando. I did previously come across this document. It seems to apply to farm administrators and/or those with direct access to certain databases in order to query and delete. As I am only a sites collection administrator with no such access or SQL query and command skillsets, is there no way to delete a workflow otherwise?

Ok, now I'm feeling stupid. Chalk it up to a large screen with Nintex workflow columns stretching clear across it. On the far right of each workflow listing is the delete button. I just now saw it.

DeleteNintexWorkflow.jpg

With that, I'm good. Thanks.