Skip to main content

Hi,

The Workspace seems to be very hard to get to view in pretty much all browsers for me these days. However, I can get it to work generally in IE11 once I've added it to the Trusted Sites, as K2 suggest somewhere online (I can't recall where, sorry).

But, when I hit the Process Overview option I can't get to view the reports for each process that will tell me where they are in process.

You get the bar at the top which gives you the export choices to Excel or Adobe but the information below showing each process you can view reports for only shows for a nanosecond before disappearing.

Anyone know how to resolve this?

Ordinarily I'd use another browser but as we know the workspace doesn't work in any other browser either.

Thanks

Theo

Hi Theo,

Have you tried using compatibility mode in IE?  Playing around with that resolved any issues I ran into with workspace displaying correctly.  I believe I had to set to IE8 or IE9

Regards,

Mike

PS.  Full blown IE11 support is coming Soon(tm)

Try F12 and change Document Mode to 5.

Thanks for the replies.

To be clear, here is a video of it happening:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwaaEKjkfovWQVQ1bXN1ckRiV0k/view?usp=sharing

The document mode is 5 in fact and the user agent setting 'Default'.

I've tried with a few different settings and the workspace tends to crash or mess up. I'll keep working through all the combinations if I can (I just tried IE7 again and crashed IE.

Anyway, maybe it's a bug in MS Reports.

Thanks

Theo

Hi Theo,

So it's weird that in your video it doesn't show it erroring out or anything since clearly it's getting to where it is supposed to get to.. but anyway, have you tried to disable plugins for IE? That might help.

Here's a link in case you or future people need it: https://support.box.com/hc/en-us/articles/200523808-How-To-Disable-Plugins-Add-ons-Extensions-in-Multiple-Browsers

Thanks Alyssa, I will check through and see what happens.

Theo