Skip to main content

Hi all,

I am having a list view with a list of hyperlink, each of them link to an unique ID.

16974i170FB275D80B57F0.gif

When i click on the hyperlink, another window will be opened up.

I realize that there are only 3 options for how hyperlink opens up a window, 1. Current Window, 2. Current Frame, 3. New Window.

What i want to achieve is when i click on the hyperlink, something like a subform will be opened up instead of new window.

I had tried to use 3 types of options but current window and current frame somehow do the same trick (open the window directly on the page).

Is there anyways to open up a subform when clicking on the hyperlink?

Something like "When hyperlink is clicked, open a subform" then configure the title and page size.

Thanks & Regards,

Kyo.

Hi Kyo

Is there a reason you don't just use the listview click event to open a subform/subview, instead of the hyperlink? Or just add a toolbar button that does the same thing? Seems you are making it more complex than you need to.

Hi Kyo,

Your best bet would be to try the SharePoint model for this(Granted if you use SharePoint to host your forms)

Please see the below link, you can then use expressions to create th edynamic URL's for your URL's in your list.
http://help.k2.com/kb001348

Regards
Pieter