Skip to main content

Hi Everyone

Hoping some one can help me here I have struggled with this for a while I put a hyperlink in a listview column but realised that there is no onclick event for a hyperlink so I added an expression with some javascript (javascript:window.open('SmartForms Runtime 2 (default)/Form/ConsultantsTab/?paramAssociateID=Q6UJ9A00QSZG','name','height=200,width=800');) I need this because I need it to popup so this works in Chrome but in IE it opens but page from which it opened from is blank with Object] error.

Could anyone please help me out here.

Regards

Jayster

11780i7A71F4F88445325E.jpg
10909i1AC90F75FA6405CC.jpg

Dear,

Try just to write it in this syntax:

<script type="text/javascript">window.open('SmartForms Runtime 2 (default)/Form/ConsultantsTab/paramAssociateID=Q6UJ9A00QSZG','name','height=200,width=800');</script>

OR 

<a href="javascript&colon;q=(document.location.href);void(open('SmartForms Runtime 2 (default)/Form/ConsultantsTab/paramAssociateID=Q6UJ9A00QSZG? url='+escape(q),'newwindow' ,'width=300, height=250','resizable,location,menubar,toolbar,scrollbars,status'));">google</a> 

Hi Mustafa,

How to pass an int parameter to the above expression with <a> tag? 

Please guide.

Thanks,

Chetan

Hi Chetan,

If I understood you, you want to pass for example a textbox value to hyperlink

check the following and let me know if this what you want

let's assume I want the user to specify the height and the width of the hyperlink, we have two textboxes one for height and the other for width

I set them in my expression like this:

12617i5164245AF7361BF8.png

Notice that the parameter is ?IntParameter=50

you can drag a field instead of setting static value 

wish this helps

Thanks Mustafa it worked. :)