Skip to main content

The K2 Form Viewer Web Part is a great way to show forms on a SharePoint page. Users can see all the views and controls on a form and interact with the form.

Steps to Add the Web Part

1. Navigate to the SharePoint site you would like to add the Form to.
  2. Select Page from the SharePoint Ribbon on the top left.
  3. Select Insert and click Web part. Depending on which version of K2 you have installed, you will either need to find the K2 folder in Categories, or you will see the K2 Form Viewer under Parts.
  4. Select K2 Form Viewer and click Add. This adds the Part to the page. You can change the layout as needed. Once you have the Web Part where you would like save the page.
  5. The Form Viewer looks like a List View now. Search for the name of the Form. Once the form is selected, it will load in the Form Viewer.

Hi,

This post is really helpful. Can you please let me know in addition to this how can i open thjis sharepoint Form Viewer Web Part through smartform client event in workflow.

scenario.

i have a requirement wherein workflow trigger a smartform client event and in mail notification on clicking the open the worklist item is opeming the k2 smartform. But here what we want to open the sharepoint K2 Form Viewer Web Part  , which we have integrated above.

Please help me on thios.

Thanks in advance

Ruchi Agarwal

Hi 

Did you ever find out how to open worklist item inside Form Viewer Webpart in SharePoint? We have a similar requirement and I added the initiation form the the webpart but cant figure out how to 'plug in' client event forms.

Thanks

lena