Skip to main content

I am using SP2013/Nintex2013. My requirement is to allow approver to get Expert Review before approver approve/reject an item and after getting Expert review, approver can approve/reject an item. Hence, for this I created 2 Workflow. Expert review workflow with Request Review action and main workflow for approvers.

Now, I would like to auto complete Expert review workflow if approver approve an item because approver cannot wait for long for expert review. How to achieve this?

In the approver workflow (Main), after the approval task, in the approved branch, use the Terminate Workflow action. Configure it to stop all workflows except the current workflow. This only affects the current item, and that will end the Expert workflow that could be currently running. Also task for the expert workflow could send out the cancellation notification (i think it will).

terminate0.png

Any updates on this issue?

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your reply. I have few more workflow in my list, so couldn't use your approach. However, I found solution. I am using 2 Call web service action. 1st will use Delegate web method, I will delegate the task to admin. and then immediate with 2nd Call web service by using ProcessTaskAction2 web method, will overrideContinue to Expert Review item in Workflow Task list.