Skip to main content

Hi

I have assigned a role to the destination users of an activity and it is working fine. Now i have a requirement to change the destination users list depending on the sharepoint form logic . Please suggest, what is the code i have to use to assign the role in .net coding depending on the user field selected in the share point form. I have defined the different roles which i can use directly in the code.

You can try using a smartobject to set the destination user. Depending the conditions your smartobject result should give you the correct role or group.

You can assign activities to a variable when creating the activity.  So long as the variable contains a valid role name, it can be a process data element, a SmartObject, or anything else you might want.

We use this to allow a form user to pick the group to whom the following activity should be assigned.  In our world, we also had to add a "Reassign" action to the activity because people make mistakes, but that is just a detail that can be worked out later.