Skip to main content

Hi,

I need to publish a form to the sharepoint form library so that users can fillout this from portal. After filling the form user wants to send this form as an mail attachment to the recipients. How to do this in K2?

I know about infopath clinet event to publish the form to the portal. But that requires to configure the outcomes as well. But i dont have any outcomes in this workflow. All user does is clicking the SUBMIT button. The email has to go thru with the attachment.

Appreciate your ideas/ thoughts. Thanks in advance.

Ezaz

Is it correct to say the whole process consists of the someone filling out the form and then emailing it?  There are no other steps in the process?

You can do this with blackpearl.  However, if the above statement is correct, you can do this right out of the box with InfoPath and you don't need to build a blackpearl process.  Just check out the submit options under the tools menu of InfoPath.

Hi David,

Yes you are right. We can do this out of the box with infopath submit options. But that is only when you have Outlook exchange server in place.

In my case I have Lotus Notes email server. Hope you are aware of this that infopath submit to email option works only in case of Outlook exchange server.

As you said there are no other steps in the process other than sending the filled in form as an attachment in the mail.

Which activity i can use to accomplish this in blackpearl?

I also have the same requirements and i would like to know how can i do this ? 

adding the InfoPath form to a mail activity in K2 BP without the use of InfoPath submit options