Skip to main content

Greetings Everyone !,  I waned to run a loop over all the line rules in the process? Has anyone tried it before ?

Is it possible to run loop over all the line rules in a process instance?

Thanks in advance

Suggestions Anyone ?

Never tried it before.  According to the sdk, on Activity class there is a FinishLines property which should be a collection of lines coming off the activity.  There is also a StartLines collection which I assume are lines going into the activity.

Interested in what you are trying to achieve.

Jason

Hi k2.netdeveloper,

Can you provide more details about what exactly it is you're trying to accomplish?  Are you looking to see all rules that have executed already, or potentially execute, or potential lines for a specific activity...?

Thanks.

I am planning to run a loop on all the lines for a active activity....

Do you mean you want to execute an activity in a loop so the line rules are evaluated more than once?  Or you want to make a list of all the line rules?

Well, i just wanna list of all the line rules in a process instance, i can get list of all the lines in a process instance but could not get to the line rules.

foreach(line l in lines)

{

l.name.tostring(); 

this does give me list of all the lines available in the process, but i could not find any property like ...l.linerules ? 

I think the lines are accessible within the activity instance, In other words, you can't access line rules that are not coming in or going out of the active activity instance.