Skip to main content

I have a very comprehensive build solution that utilises MSBuild to create DEBUG and RELEASE verison of some 50 projects which are a mixture of WPF Clients, Middle Tier Services, Web Sites and K2 Processes.

The K2 Processes are the only oens I can't automate using the MSBuild process.  How do I run the same functionality as the "Create Deploy Package" from within Visual Studio 2010 from a command prompt for a K2 project?

There muist be a way by now?  Surely I can call the same exe that VS2010 calls from the contect menu?

Hi There,

Have a look at this blog, it should point you in the write direction. 

http://cyclops.nettrends.nl/blog/2008/05/creating-a-k2-deployment-package-from-code/

hth

Murph

Yeah thanks Murph, I've seen a few posts like this one where they say they'll get something built shortly, but alas, this post was in 2008 talking about VS2005!

I would have thought that someone has done this by now and shared with the community, this is what K2Undeground is all about after all.  In today's dev cycles we are trying to automate as much as possible, continuous builds, regresion tests, deployments.....why does K2 have to be the troublesome and difficult child....