Skip to main content

Hello K2ites,

I want to retrieve K2 workflow  status history on infopath form which will be displayed at each step of workflow.

Currently i m struggling to get it done.

Please do let me know if anybody is aware.

Thanks,

Sush..

There is only one status variable per process instance, which will be "active" as long as there are tasks and activities associated with this instance. if in erro then you cant open the task, as well as normally when completed.

is this what you're trying to acheive?

Have you acheived this functionality??

A couple of ideas...

1.  Could you provide a hyperlink to the ViewFlow?

2.  Could you provide a hyperlink to one of the OOTB reports?

For these two options you would have to give participants the view or view participate process.  If you want this data to display inside the form, keep in mind all of the OOTB reports are based on SmartObjects, so anything that displays on a report can be retreived from SmartObject integrated into the form. 

David

how do i integrate a form with ootb reports??

The blog entry http://k2underground.com/blogs/fromthebench/archive/2008/06/02/how-to-retrieve-process-instance-reporting-data.aspx deals specifically with how to code this, but the top part shows where you can find the OOTB reporting smartobjects (these are what the OOTB reports use).  Once you've identified the one(s) you want to use, you can integrate them with the InfoPath form as you would any other SmartObject.

thanks Bob.. I'll try that