Skip to main content

Symptoms

How to remove an orphaned worklist item

Diagnoses

Hi there,
Due to a migration of a process from a old workflow version to the new workflow version, some of the worklist items got stuck in the My worklist item list for our users. I tried to redirect them to my account but it did not work. How can I remove those orphaned worklist items please?
Many thanks.

Best regards.

Yang

Resolution

I am not familiar with the Process Instance Version Migrator (assuming this is an in house tool built using the LIM API's)

Please note that migrating Live instances to a Version where existing Activities have been removed is not supported and will cause those Instances to possible fall into an unrecoverable state . Please see below for a list of the documented Supported and Unsupported scenario's

http://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/k2blackpearl/devref/current/default.htm_Important_Notes.html

If the above scenario is what has occurred and deleting the Instance's to redo them on the new version is not an option , you will either have to roll back your DB's to before the migration , or a manual recovery or deletion of the Items can be attempted , however will need to be performed as part of a Services engagement

Be the first to reply!