Skip to main content

Hi everyone,

Can you please help me, when i created succesfully a process instance with specify user, then i try to open the worklist of the user, but i could not see any worklist item in the worklist.

Thanks & best regards

Bin 

Hi binhetc,

Try this :

RIght click on the Client Event . Go to "Event Item". Click on Use Code.

Add the following :"K2.AddWorklist("ASP",K2.SerialNumber");"

Then Re-export the process and trigger it.

Pls let me know if it worked.

Thanks and Regards

Sorry Add this:

K2.AddWorklist("ASP",K2.SerialNumber);

Hi,

Even I have the same problem. There is no items listed (even in workspace) for my process. I have also checked with worklist.Count; it remains 0. Only if there is a work list item, I can update the process fields that I have and finish the activity, so that my process will move to my next activity based on the line rule I have set.

Please help me out.

Regards,

Karthick

Hi Karthick.

What you describe sounds like expected K2 behaviour.  A worklist item is needed in order for people to take action.  Can you perhaps explain what you are trying to do in detail in order to determine why you think the need for a worklist item is an issue?

Thanks.

Hi,

I guess If you read my post http://k2underground.com/forums/21135/ShowThread.aspx#21135 you can get to know  what my problem is.

Please do help me out as early as possible.

Regards,

Karthick

Karthick,

I will respond to the other post as I think it makes sense to continue this conversation there.