Skip to main content

Hi all,

I am facing a problem while creating a k2 connection. My purpose is, I have a smart object whose output is required input for my flow. I am doing that in "Destination Rule" of a default activity. In the "Destination Rule" I am trying to create a K2 Connection which went successful. After that i am trying to get the required smart object. At this moment system throwing an exception saying "ProcessPacket Error, Authentication required for session XXXXXXXXX". We have checked the kerbrose settings in AD, all are fine.

After a huge trials of different solutions, I thinking to consume the connection of current context. How can I do that? Will this a solution for me or am I missing any thing?

In the attempt to solve this issue, we tried another method by passing the user names (the previous smart object actually returns the user names) to the default activity as destination users. We are thinking that these user names will be resolved by the K2 role provider. We are using a custom role provider for Oracle which is returning the roles and users. All the usernames are having the necessary security label as prefix. But this turned into an exception in K2 log saying, "Email address is not in correct format" though the email for the user is a valid one. I am using same role provider in other workflows which are fine.

Please help me.

Best Regards,

Be the first to reply!