Skip to main content

Hi,

I am trying to link some data from K2 (through SQL) and have encountered some trouble when linking a workspace activity that is assigned to a group to the individual user who ends up taking it over.

I have gotten from the ServerLog.ProcInst to find the Process Instance, and then linked that over to the WorkList to find the Activity Instance, which gives me the (Role) destination.  My problem is that the role contains many individual, and I want to see the person who ends up opening the item.

This is presented in the Workspace (under Workflow Server -> WorkLists).  I just need to find the drill down values in the K2 tables.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

You probably want to start looking at the tables in the Identity schema, particularly Identity.Identity and Identity.IdentityMember.

ERD for K2 is here.

However, be advised that what you are doing is not supported.  See this thread for more details.

Thanks for the response.  We're pretty much looking to recreate the Worklist query.  Unfortunately, the Identity Schema doesn't seem to contain what I need.

In particular, I need to determine which user (out of the role) has opened the worklist item.

Thanks again!