Skip to main content

I have created a form for an issues list and hidden some fields on the new form view. Now when I create a new item, the form show white space in place of the hidden fields. This can probably be accomplished with CSS but can someone help me get started.

Hi Tam,

I wish I had a better answer for this, and it seems that this can happen quite frequently.  Nintex Forms usually takes care of the blank space automatically created by hiding controls within the form and will adjust the other controls accordingly.  However it sometimes does not function correctly and you are left with what you are dealing with now.  What I do is usually try to move the controls around a bit, try adjusting the space between them, or simply dragging them to one spot and then back into place.   Sometimes just by playing with the alignment and spacing between the controls on the Form Designer seems to make something happen behind the scenes so that the auto adjustments starts working properly. You can also try using panels, and grouping your controls within them, which seem to help in some cases with this issue.

Thanks

Thank you for your response. Let me try out your suggestion.

That did the trick (tampering with the spacing) - thanks a lot :-)