Skip to main content

Hi All,

we have requirement in ur project that in case a new request is submitted to lets say 20 destination users, it should wait for action  to be taken by all the users on that request. so we have used Plan Per  Destination - All at once option. The requirement is like out of the two actions : Approve and Forward, if 15 users have approved and 5 has forwarded it should go to differnt flows for differnt outcomes. But when I have implemneted Plan Per  Destination - All at once, in case 15 users have approved and 5 has forward the workflow is ending and is not following either of the paths. It is working only when all the users are taking one action.

Can someone please tell me how I can handle this scenario of multiple actions?

Thanks in advance

Hey There

This issue likely stems from the succeeding rules that you have set up on your user event. These rules will allow you to designate how you want the workflow to move forward after the event. More information is available here:

http://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/k2blackpearl/userguide/4.6.5/webframe.html#B2.2_Reference_-_Succeeding_Rule.html

Ian

If its a server event , u will need to use Succeeding rule .

If its a client event , u will need to use Line Rule ,
right click on the line connecting between ur 2 activities , then Properties then add a line rule

U will need to have something looks like this ,

13867i3447BDCCDD157CBF.png

Best regards .