Skip to main content

How to get the user who actioned the last activity?? I tried by

using Object Browser à Workflow context browser àActivity Destination Instance à User à Name

But it didn’t returned the user.

Can you please explain your app scenario a little bit more in detail?

Yes Jey, the scenario is that I want to search an item in a list on the basis of the user (his AD account name) who actioned the task. For this I have used Sharepoint Search wizard, wherein I need to pass the username. So I tried by

using Object Browser à Workflow context browser àActivity Destination Instance à User à Name

But it didn’t returned the user.

Any Idea how this can be acchieved.

Did anybody got the last user who actioned the task using this...

It didn’t returned the user the user me.

Any Idea how this can be acchieved.

Are you using InfoPath?

I have a similar situation. I have an infopath form where I would like to record the name of the user who completed the action. The action has only 1 slot available so there should be no confusion around which details to use.

I was using a call to the sharepoint user web service however this only work when the form is open and subbmitted. If the user uses the actions from the task list the form is incomplete.

I've tried several different combiations with the destination rule  & Activity Destination Instact-User to no avail. Does anyone have any recomendations?

Yes Ronnie_ca, I am using K2 Infopath process in which an Infopath form is integrated and also Infopath client wizard is used in the process.

Hi,

Better you put one tempdatafield in infopath and assign the value through UserName() function(it will return the current user)..the from k2 u can access this field..