Skip to main content
Hi,

Example:
I've a K2SmartForm page1.aspx and a simple process Start - Activity1,Activity2,Activity3,Activity4 (parallel actions) - Finish

Every activity 'ActivityN' contains Client Event loading the same page with a number of parameters, i.e. ...page1.aspx?sn={SERIALNO}&type=1&...

Page1.aspx contains a Label (Label1) which needs to be set with a proper Activity name.

How can I set Label1.Text property to display the referred Activity name?

Thanks!
Hi,

I would rather look at using K2Rom from a normal aspx page to do what you are trying to do.
There are a lot of examples on how to use K2Rom in the K2.net 2003 Help documentation.
You will be able to pass the activity name as a parameter from the client event in your proses and then pick it up in the Page_Load event of your aspx page. Based on the parameter you would be able to change the page for each activity and then finish the event with a K2Rom connection.

I think this will give you greater flexibility since SmartForms bind to a specific activity and is not very flexible.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

JohanL
I agree with Johan that the use of K2ROM within a regular ASP.NET page will provide you with the most flexibility.

I did just want to highlight one point. You can actually retrieve the activity name from K2ROM without passing it as a parameter from the Client Event.

If you open up a K2ROM WorklistItem (via the Serial Number that is required on the query string), the activity name can be retrieved from:

WorklistItem.ActivityInstanceDestination.Name