Skip to main content

I created a workflow with K2 studio and then removed it from the list using the management console in the K2 workspace. But as it was set to run when item is created and it is still attempting to run the workflow when an item is created and creating errors as it doesn't exist any longer. I can't see the workflow in the K2 Apps through SharePoint, so don't know how I can reference it? Is there somewhere in the K2 DB I can remove this reference?

What version of K2 are you using, my guess is there is still a link between K2 and sharepoint, and once you remove that link the errors will stop.  But things are slightly diffrent depending on the version of K2.

I believe there is still that link, but I can't find where to see/remove it! I'm using v 4.6.9

When you removed the process using the method you did K2 did not delete the smartobjects and other references that K2 is using to watch the sharepoint list, this is a bug and should be reported.

So I ran a test and found a solution/work around, but direct DB manipulation is not suggested without the assistance of K2 Support, So I would suggest creating a support ticket and then we can get your DB cleaned up to remove the reference and stop the un-wanted errors.  As well as use the ticket to report the bug that you found so it can be fixed.

https://portal.k2.com/ticket/Default.aspx

Thank you,

Ted Boeckman

OK, thanks for confirming I’m not missing something obvious!

Will log it with K2 and thankfully not a major issue as it’s on a DEV environment and won’t repeat that on PROD ;)