Skip to main content

Use the Process Management to open is in the Escalation Setup.This is default i didn't chage it.

and use the Retry can't fix the process. Even i delete the Escaltion then redeploy the process.

THe ProcessManageMent: Error Profile.

Source:DefaultEscalation

Description:ActivityInstanceDestination Property not available on given context.

I use the datafield to set destination user and escalation mail.(I confirm it had the correct value) 

The Edit Message.

Recipient: Specify & destination User  had checked

Blackpearl Server Console Error log is:

Error 1 Process instance is in an error state  K2Worker.ActionInternal(Clid,EventInstace rei,User foruser,String allocuser)  K2Worker.Action(Object ocon,ArchiveX ar)

HotServer Log is:

"1320724","2008-07-16 03:32:04","Error","General","1","GeneralErrorMessage","K2Worker.Action","1 Process instance is in an error state    K2Worker.ActionInternal(ClientEventActionContext ctxt, ProcessInstance rpi, ActivityInstanceDestination raid, EventInstance rei, User forusr, String allocuser)

K2Worker.Action(Object ocon, ArchiveX ar)","","","NTTP3S19:C:Program FilesK2 blackpearlHost ServerBin","1320724","218efc75e8324fdbaacbe2b7de9ecb16",""

"1320971","2008-07-16 03:33:38","Debug","General","15","GeneralDebugMessage","ProcessInstance.HandleException","15 EscalationAction: ActivityInstanceDestination property not available on given context.    SourceCode.Workflow.Runtime.Extenders.WinWFExtender.OnExecute(Object context, XmlElement data, ResolverManager resolverManager)

SourceCode.Workflow.Runtime.Extenders.ResolverExtenderBase.Execute(Object context, String data)

K2AppDomainManager.ExecuteExtender(String name, String data, Object ctxt)

K2AppDomainManager.ExecuteExtender(String name, String data, Object ctxt)

SourceCode.KO.ProcessInstance.ExecuteExtender(Guid code, State state, ContextType ctxt, Object ctxtobj, Int32 objid, String ctxtname, Guid ecode)","","","NTTP3S19:C:Program FilesK2 blackpearlHost ServerBin","1320971","b452429e9a064431924f6300db9c6be6",""

Hi there,

Yes, I know exactly what the problem is. When you use the default destination rule setup, you will not have access to the ActivityInstanceDestination object.

Have a look at this blog which has exact steps needed to fix this.

http://www.k2underground.com/blogs/blackbelt/archive/2008/06/30/sending-emails-to-destination-user.aspx

Hope that helps buddy,

HiGLouw is not online. Last active: 2008-07-18, 6:53 AMGLouw ,

I had do like your blog steps. My process definition is ok.

My Error is happened when runing the process. When the escalation is on. To Send the escalation mail.

Then the process state is error. Can't do redeploy or fix the process.

maybe you have good idea to fix it.

tkx