Skip to main content

We have a issue in our workflow and it throws an error. I fixed the issue and deploy the code. Now i went into Error Profiles in K2 Workspace and select the error check box and hit retry. But i am still getting the same error but if i created the new one (with same bug) it is working fine.

So please advise me how to fix the bugs without recreating the entire request.

Its a production issue and its urgent.

If you can, connect to your production environment from Visual Studio and use the process manager there to retry on the latest version, or alternatively, open the item in error state (also via process manager) and correct that instance of the workflow logic.

Thanks for the quick reply. Can you provide me the details steps where i can find the Process Manager option in VS.NET or K2 Workspace. I am not able to find it.

Note : I am using K2BlackPearl

I appreciate your help.

Ok I am able to find it under VS.NET View --> K2 Process Management.

I will try this option and i will let you know.

Thanks

I tried your solution, Went to K2 Process Management in VS.NET , then select the Error and hit Retry. This time i received a email (I am using Email Event and this one has bug). when i click on the link email, it saying "There are no worklist items for this user". I cheked the K2 Workspace, it showing active. And i also cheked in the K2 Reports, there status showing Empty and Expired (InfoPath Client Event).

I am not able to understand why K2 Workspace showing activeity is active and it not assigned to any one. What exactly K2 Process Management is doing once i click Retry?

See attachment.