Skip to main content

Symptoms

How to filter an AutoComplete control

Diagnoses

How do I filter an AutoComplete control based on a previous control selection? I have a dropdown list and based on the selection in that control I would like the autocomplete control to be able to filter it's data. Thank you. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Resolution

Issue: How do I filter an AutoComplete control based on a previous control selection? I have a dropdown list and based on the selection in that control I would like the autocomplete control to be able to filter it's data. Thank you. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Resolution: I advised essentially customer will need to use custom smartobjects to pass data selected in the drop down to the autocomplete control to limit the results that come back. The following documentation can assist you in the creation of Service Brokers and objects you will need to create.

http://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/K2blackpearl/DevRef/current/default.htm_RegisteringCustomServiceBrokers.htm_tracksearch=creating smartobjects in service tester

More direct assistance in creating this would need to go to Remote Services team.

Be the first to reply!