Skip to main content

Hi I have a repeating section in which i have one single line of text, when i save the item, the data is saving in xml format which weird to read the user, need to extract required data and display it in the same field OR in different. Is there a work around, please let me know. Below is my xml format, here required data is "Vishnu". I have tagged one question but there is no solution, they just mentioned to exclude the xml, did not explain how did it.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><RepeaterData><Version /><Items><Item><textbox1 type="System.String"></textbox1><txtCommentName type="System.String">Vishnu</txtCommentName><textbox2 type="System.String"></textbox2><RepeatedAction type="System.String">Hello mike test 123</RepeatedAction><textbox3 type="System.String"></textbox3><textbox4 type="System.String"></textbox4></Item></Items></RepeaterData>

Regards,

repeating section always stores its data in XML format. note repating section can contain several lines and so several 'txtCommentName' entries. whicj one out of all of them should nintex display for you.

from your explanation it's not very clear what exactly you'd like to achieve. where do you want to that single field?

do you want to extract that single in workflow or forms?

how do you want to handle situation when repeating section contains several lines, which exact value should be extracted?