Skip to main content

Hi All,

In my production db, one of process has been completed after giving error. I do not have error details as of now. Process instance has moved from K2 to K2log database.

I need to delete this full process instance as my reports will run at end of day and will have huge difference.

Do let me know if there is any way to remove the process instance. Is it feasible to use storedprocedure "wProcDelete", this procedure is in K2 db but not in K2log db.

If wProcDelete is the only way to remove one instance then please let me know how to find out the version number as well, which is a parameter to this procedure

This is a bit late, but the stored proc to call on the K2Log database is lProcInstRemove where you pass in the procinstid.

You can get the procinstid from the _ProcInst table. For example, assuming you know the folio and that is "Folio 123" you would get the Id with this SQL query

SELECT ProcID FROM _ProcInst WHERE Folio = 'Folio 123'

You should use extreme caution when manipulating the database directly.  One mistake here could have very bad consequences.  You should consider making a backup of the database before performing an operation like this.

K2 Support can provide you with the database clean-up scripts and the information about how to use them.  They are not supported for use on production systems.

- Sam