Skip to main content

Hello Guys:

I joined K2 Training last week (15th~19th Feb) and practised on some small workflows.

I have 2 questions on the workflow I designed at weekends. Logic as below:

Employees can submit Time-Off sheets in Document Library on sharepoint and I set destination as Anthony to approve on them. After Anthony approved the sheets, there will be three events:

1. Delete the approved Time-Off sheets from Time-Off Requests document library.

2. Delete the completed task from the Tasks list

3. Send out email notification to originator.

For 1 and 3, they are ok. But for 2, I got a problem. I got error as 'Server was unable to process request. ---> List Item not found: Item ID 10 ---> Value does not fall within the expected range.'

I set my SharePoint List Items event - Delete Item List as below:

Sharepoint Site URL: Sharepoint Site URL which is http://moss.denallix.com, tested and correct.

List Name: Tasks

List Item ID: SPIntegrationData_ItemID, I tried SPIntegrationData_ItemName before but failed too.

Please check whether List Item ID should be something else?

In addition, for each requests to Anthony, I only can see the task by View All Site Content - Tasks. But I added a Web Part as K2 Worklist in the Portal Page and can see all other tasks, but can't see the Timeoff requests, can anyone give me some idea on this as well?

You can reach me by Miles.Z@masai.com.au

Thank you very much in advance. 

Warm Regards

Miles Zhu

Hi Miles,

What is the task list you refer to in event 2 (Is it a K2 worklist or a SharePoint task list)?

Clint