Skip to main content

I am trying to delete a column on a smartform list view, but I couldn't find where the delete column button is. It seems those add column, delete column buttons are all disappeared from the toolbar. Is anybody here has same issue and knows how to solve it?

Thansks in advanced

Jim

Hi JimYang

You can recreate the canvas, meaning that all the columns that you currently have can be removed form the view and you can choose which ones you want use.

(Open the view in Edit mode > Click on "Create Label and Controls" Wand Icon > Select required columns, buttons, etc. > click Ok)

(Note: Rules are constructed to Default when recreating a view)

12039i39D77B83F464ADA9.png

You can also click on the column during Edit mode and click the remove column button.

This is the fastest way of deleting a column in a view.

(Note: Be sure to click the column and not the control - the control does not display the Remove Column button.)

11954i52D25897C0656A28.png

Hi, JimYang

In order to delete a column in k2 smartforms please do the following:

1. Go to Edit View
  2. Click on the column you wan't to delete, make sure that you are under column properties, because when you are not under column properties you won't be able to see remove canvas button.
  3. Then on top under view canvas, click remove canvas

Please see the snapshot below:

14730iCD169829FE03E970.png

Kind Regards

Julia

Thank you Raymond and Julia

The add/remove icons appeared when I switch to Column tab on the property window. Thanks so much and really appreciated.

Jim