Skip to main content

I want to have a workflow that once is started, goes to a specific SmartObject/Form and loop trough all the items, depending on certain conditions like to send some email reminder if the relevant data is due date, or assigned to, or other value within the SMO.

So to get things tested I figure to create a User/Role SMO for my application, and want to have a Workflow to email the users if they are Admin within that object.

I create a simple View/Form to add fields to the Smart Object and looks like this:

12483iBD68B0970676583B.jpg

12025i1CA7D99A8B6715C3.jpg

Now the question is .... here how can I pass this into a Workflow something like Loop Trough a SMO. in oder to see if the use is Admin then send an email to find out how many Admin's for the Application exist and have that schedule in a monthly basis, this way for Audit/Compliance Purposes the security Admins of a particular application are being reviewed and some action take place ?

Thank you in Advance for the suggestions.

Hi K2CaveMen

Have a look at the following K2 article: How to loop through a list entity to perform actions on individual items

If you are on 4.6.11 there is now also a For Each Wizard