Skip to main content

Hi Folks,

i need the information for the following query:

i want to create a workflow that it has to  trigger an automatic email notification to the users in the list based on the due date column.

The Idea of Evelyn is right if you are on-Prem, depending on the event that should launch this workflow. I don't know your case, but why don't you simply createa normal List WF on your list kicked when a new item is created where you simply pause your WF during the timeSpan between now and your due date (using some date calculation) , and then send the email!

If you are on O365 though, you won't be able to create a site workflow (not yet!). If you are on 365, you will have to follow the post of my fellow Patrick : Scheduled Workflows in Office 365 .

Then on your condition, make a condition on your due date (that you will retrieve before using a Query List action).

Hi,

here the exact requirement is i want to send an email to the user like a reminder using the workflows.

here few users are monthly based and few are quarterly, half yearly like that. could you have any solution just let me know.

Hi,

here the exact requirement is i want to send an email to the user like a reminder using the workflows.

here few users are monthly based and few are quarterly, half yearly like that. could you have any solution just let me know.

online works