Skip to main content

I would kindly ask you how is possible to copy one or more values (picker control field) to List View.

K2 Studio or Designer.

Dear ,

Just to understand u more , wt is the scenario u r tryin to achieve ? 

Are u tryin to save multi values from picker , and then try to show them on list view ?

or

Are u tryin to transfer data from picker control into list view column ?

if my points were wrong and far from ur scenario , please provide more clarification about the scenario u r tryin to achieve , hopin to help .

Regards,

Ahmad Yaqub .

This question is a potential solution for this topic (my previous post):

http://community.k2.com/t5/K2-blackpearl/Add-users-to-SP-Group-from-picker-field-or-grant-users-from/m-p/89359#M28104

I would like to save all added users with picker control to separate rows of some SmartObject.

I need to do this, since I don't know how to pass multivalues filed as property to Add User to Group or Reference user. As I understand I can't loop within one filed, only trough rows with Each Item.

Dear ,

If i understood u right , u want to loop for all selected items in picker control and execute "add to group/user"

check the following figure ,

16727i46E9FA16D0A8053C.png

In my scenario , when a button is clicked , i loop through all selected  items in the picker control , and show message for their Names.

i do believe u could use the same steps , and use the business u need instead of showing the message popup u could just replace it with "add to group" method u mentioned earlier .

Hope it helps,

Regards

Ahmad Yaqub.

You made my day! I followed ur example and it's working (with message).

Thank you very much!