Skip to main content

Hi All,

I am at the point that I would like to close the browser window after click "OK" button on the task completed dialog.

The thing is the task completed dialog is one of the options of Action Display Setting.

But I don't know how to bind the click "OK" action of this dialog.

If I put the "close the browser" action after the workflow action is submitted, sometimes the browser is closed before the task completed dialogue is popped up.

Best Regards,

Dear ,

If I put the "close the browser" action after the workflow action is submitted, sometimes the browser is closed before the task completed dialogue is popped up.

my suggestion would be putting the rule as LAST RULE , even after ur pop up , all rules will be executed succesfully , and ur pop up will be done succesfully and after takin the action from ur pop up , it will close the window ,

i always use "close browser"  rule as last rule , cuz i want it to be executed last ,

so try this ,

Rules 

workflow submitted action

task completed dialogue

Close browser

Hope it helps!

Regards.

Hi,

Thanks for suggestion.

I think it gonna be ok if I have my own pop up dialog.

But the thing is, the current "task completed" dialog is popped up by the Show Message option in the action display setting windows.

So I can't control that.

I think I will update my action setting to use the "Configure how the actions display later using the K2 Designer".

Thanks

Dear ,

Thats true , i always use "configure later on k2 designer" , to control my rules and pop ups fully ,

Good luck ,

Regards.