Skip to main content

Hello,

I have a multi level approval process with one or two approvers on each level. They both need to approve the level to continue. What would be the best approach to capture the task outcomes, dates and rejection comments (required) and save it with the item?

Thanks!

Hi Igor,

My approach is that I include a section at the bottom of the forms that contains all the comment History. At each of the relevant tasks, I populate the comments into a comment history variable (multi-line text). This allows me to build up the comment history in a format that I prefer. You can then also store this in a List column if desired too.

There is, by default some common references built in - "All Approver Comments" and "All Approver Comments (HTML)", which you could also use. I just prefer to format the entries the way I want.

Cheers,

Mark

Thanks Mark for the idea but in this case I need to capture the outcome and post it next to the approvers name. I found a possible solution and I ma testing it now:

Nintex Flexi Task – Approval by all users & capture individual comments | My Learnings

Thanks,

That seems to be too complicated for my scenario. In my case I don't know how many approvers I have (it can be one or two) and I only need to capture the comment when the task is rejected (comment is required). I am building it based on the solution I referenced above and it looks promising. Thanks!