Skip to main content

I have a site workflow which call web service to process task,but it always run as specified user leoli, that is not my expected,I want to run the call the web service as the workflow initiator,but I can't enter intiator user name and password because the workflow initiator is not fixed.

Call you help me ? thank you very much.

Hi leo li,

Why do you want to run this action as initiator? It is recommended to run this action with a use account that has access to the web service or if you leave it empty then web service should allow anonymous access. You can also create a workflow constant of type credentials and use that within this action. For this create a generic account like WorkflowAdmin and grant access to the site. Then use this for workflow constant.

You certainly cannot use Initiator in this case as you have to supply the credentials.

I need run this action as initiator so that the pending tasks under the initiator can be processed, if I use a specified user account to run the action,the pending flexi tasks under the initiator can't be processed.