Skip to main content

Hi All,

I have a "Default Server Event (Code)" defined for an Activity. I want to be able access the Destination "Group" for that activity within the Main() from the Code Behind with in the Event Code. Is this possible?

The K2.ActivityInstanceDestination.User is only returning the assigned user for the acitivity. I want to get the group name associated with that activity.

I am pretty new to K2 so wondering if there is some sort of API associated with the EventItemContext that I might have overlooked.

Cheers,
-Alok

Did anyone get resolution for this ? Even i am getting empty value for following inside server event (code)

K2.ActivityInstanceDestination.User.Name

It all depends on how you have configured your destination rule - Plan per Destination vs Plan Just Once. It would also depend on how you get your list of destination users. If it's dynamic, you can save the relevant information in a variable and use that in your code. Can you elaborate on what exactly you intend to do with the destination information and if you want the individual user or the original Group or Role. 

Hi.

I'm not sure what is your requirement But I have an idea wher you can assign the group into roles and in the code you can call the roles which inturn get the information about the group you have included in it.