Skip to main content

Hi, I feel a bit embarassed to raise this but I can't see an easy way of doing this. I am using K2 Studio to process a workflow and I have no problems bolding text in the body of an email event. However I've tried to bold a field that I have retrieved from my Smart Object and it just won't seem to work for me.

Am I doing something wrong or is it impossible to do? I've attached a screen shot and highlighted in red the field I'd like to bold.

Thanks

15088iCBFC117D43A389EA.png

Hi, have you tired looking at the HTML of the message when it is received? I wonder if the K2 Field introduces and extra span in the mark up which is essentailly negating the bold. You might try putting in your own html mark up and surround the field with a <strong> </strong> and see if that will bold it for you.

S.

Thanks Scott. Yes I checked the HTML of the email and it is indeed creating another span tag with a font-weight of normal which I guess cannot be overridden?

Frustrating, anybody managed to achieve this please?

It's actually embarrasingly simple...right click on the field and there is an option to bold.