How can I show the information of a lookup list from nintex in the sharepoint list view?

• 9 August 2018
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hi, I created a form in nintex and I put some fields as a lookup list, the first one is normal, but the second one is filtered depending on the value of the first lookup field, at this point everything was ok, the form actually works, then I tried to create the columnsĀ in the sharepoint list to be conected to the fields in nintex but I got trouble when I tried to connect the lookup list. When I tried I see only a number in the column what I believe its that number is the ID of the source list.

Hope you can help me out with the issue

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi,

could you try to reverse the issue? Now you have created the two lookup columns in the list and you want to connect them properly with the lookup fields you've already added to your form, correct?

In Nintex forms, under list columns tab, you should be able to add a lookup field that is already connected to the column, then you could modify the second lookup field in the form in order to filter based on first one, so you can remove your previously added controls..

Other option you can try is just to add the lookup control as suggested above and check how it's connected to the SharePoint column and try to replicate it in your controls

Giacomo