Skip to main content

Hi

I have a list and I want to filter users that I can select with people field based on group that I wanted, Is it possible?

hello,

You can use javascript and should be find solution as below link:

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh185012(v=office.14).aspx

Hi

Thanx

Hello,

Under Control Settings for your people picker, select the Advanced tab, there you  will see "SharePoint group" which allows  you to specify groups  to filter your selection.

Thanks,

Mike

Hi Frank

I want to filter people filter based on one my field, that solution was helpful but not in my project.

I want to manage users and find my users in some group simply, for assign task to my users base on there position I created 4 lists :

1- Manage Subsystems

2-Manage Groups

3-Mange Position

4- Manage Users

Manage Subsystems List have names of my Subsystems that is used in this portal, and In Manage groups I have the name of groups  that used in each subsystems and in Position list I have positions that is used in each groups of each subsystems.

Finally I created manage users list, in this list I have Lookup subsystem column, Lookup Groups, Lookup Position and one people field.

I want to find people in my task list based on each part of these lists for filtering and then I found people who filter it.