Skip to main content
Hi all,

How can i delete a process which exported to server in the past?

Regards,
karon.
You can get SQL scripts from K2 support to do this, but they are only recommended for development use. In other words, deleting processes on a production server is not supported.
Thanks, bsorensen. Do you mean i should get a sql scrip from support team which can delete a process and all its instances?
icon-quote.gifkaron:
Thanks, bsorensen. Do you mean i should get a sql scrip from support team which can delete a process and all its instances?

Yes - ask for K2.net 2003 Database CleanUp. It comes with documentation.

U can execute the stored procedure wprocdelete 'ProcessName','versionName' in the K2 Database to delete processes

VersionName is optional (if not then all version will be deleted)

But this method is not supported

Regards,

Hi All,

Is there any other method to do so ? I mean can't we go through workspace and delete processes exported. It may sound stupid but I am a novice in K2.

I also have the same requirement. Pls help me out.

There is no supported way to remove exported processes for live/production environments. It is suggested that a clean backup of both the K2 database is made on installation. When all testing is completed and processes finalized, the new databases can be restored from backup and the final processes exported.

For development environments, you can use either the wProcDelete (to delete some or all versions of an exported workflow process) or the WipeAll stored procedures (to clear both K2 databases).

More information on the usage of wProcDelete can be found here: http://k2underground.com/forums/post/7985.aspx

For the WipeAll stored procedures scripts and documentation please contact your local K2 support team.

Hi Conradk2,

Thanks a lot for replying.

By referring to both K2 databases in ur reply, R U refering to K2 and K2Log ?

Does anyone else find this insane? Shouldn't it be possible to go to the Workspace (live or development), click a deployed process and/or version and have a delete option? How else can you possibly keep a clean / well-managed K2 environment. Especially in development, but also in production. Sure one could run the SQL script, but it's super trivial to hotwire this into a button on the Workspace GUI.