Skip to main content

Hi,

I want to archive worklist item from workspace pending for action say more than 60 days.

Is there any predefined way for that?

It should archive the worklist item autometic.

Thanks

Hey there

My suggestion for this would be to put an escalation in the workflow to make it so that if the worklist is not actioned within 60 days, it will save the information of the workflows current situation within a separate table. Then, I would have that table be accessible in a view or a form so that anyone looking for information on the archived items will be able to see a list of them that they can browse.

Ian

Hi Ian,

Thanks,

Could you please explain more about escalation.

Is it possible to archive the worklist item without creating a new table or form?

Thanks,

Hi,

Currently, the OOB archiving function only archive instances that were completed. Those that are in error state or active state would not be archive.

As mentioned by K2Ian, you can use the escalation to expires or complete the instance, so that you can archive it. To learn more on the escalation rule: http://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/k2blackpearl/UserGuide/4.6.11/webframe.html#B2.2_Reference_-_Escalation_Rule.html

HTH.

Hi,

Thanks for guidance regarding the escalation.

I want to expire the the request pending for more than 60 days at any activity.

Use of escalation as "Expire After" rule seems good. But, just want to know that will that activity work fine for new request?

And will that show to initiator as "expired", currently it is showing as "Ready At" for pending request.

Thanks

Hi There,

After changes is made, deployed, the changes will take effect on new instances. 

HTH