Skip to main content

Dear experts,

I have a view that needs to be set Hidden for some state in the form and only show that view in the one particular state of the form. So, I added a rule in the form duing initialization to hide the view, but I noticed that even its view is set to hidden, it shows for a fraction of time duing initialization of the form and then hide. User can notice that which does not look good. Is there any work around. Just for this view, I do not want to create a seperate form since there is nothing different in the form at different state but just a view need to be hidden. Thanks.

Dear ,

I have some thoughts i would share that might help you .

first off , use the hiding rules first rules in form initializing event , so they execute first thing .

unless u have them executing at first  , then we go to the second thought .

second , u have some views that are hidden in some states ... how about thinking about backwards ... having these same views shown in specific states ?

what i mean is , set their default property as hidden . and SHOW them in the specific states that needs to show these views .

in this way users will not see the unnessecary views even for fraction of seconds .

Hope it helps!

Regards.