Skip to main content

Hi Everyone.
 we have issue about Group authentication.

we'd setting ADMIN RIGHT and EXPORT Right in K2Blackpearl Server Right menu > Assign 2 group ( 1. Patdomain users , 2.Everyone ) see url below.

pView:http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/402/44120533.jpg/:550:0]

We hope this will allow all of our Domain user accounts can access to our custom workflow process.

But when we test access to our processes under server right menu , every domain user always show error
" User K2:PATHT1003216Piyaphat has insufficient rights to perform action GetProcessFolders. Minimum of Export rights are required to perform this action. "
 This happened to every domain user account.

if i set user PATHT1003216Piyaphat assign "ADMIN",EXPORT" in K2Blackpearl ServerRight Menau.  It Can use normally and no error occur

But we have a thounsand of domain accounts  we cant assign every account to this role

Someone please help us. very very thank you for your kind.  

Our system.

K2Blackpearl  4.10060.1170.0 + Windows Server 2008 R2 (object members in Domain Enviroment )

Thank you in advance
S.Thanakom
Thailand.

This is a setting in K2Blackpearl Server Right.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/402/44120533.jpg/

I see in the screenshot that you have multiple domains. Is this only an issue for one for the domains? If so is it the domain in which K2 doesn’t reside?

Try resolving the users Groups memberships with the SmartObject tester tool.

C:Program FilesK2 BlackpearlBinSmartObject Service Tester.exe

Expand SmartObject Explorer > All SMO > UMGroup

Execute the SMO with method Find User Groups. Does this return groups for the user? If not I suggest logging a K2 Support ticket to have this investigated.

HTH

Vernon

Also need to add here….what is the relation in the multi domain? Is it two forests or parent child relation domains? And what trust is setup between?

Instead of the Everyone group, use the Domain Users group.