Skip to main content

I want to create a form that display data that already exist. Not an editable list  for example this is the part of the capture screen

17125iC986B338B6936C7C.png

I want to the display the data the same way that is already capture in a form format.

Please help

You can use the same form to present capture data and view only (read-only) data.

There are two main options:

1.  Create a state for each of the views: one for capturing data and the other read-only. On the read-only state you can load the data from a smart object.
  2.  Add a Form parameter and on the "When Form Initalized" rule and depending the value (using an Advanced Condition), you can set the control properties and load the data to the controls accordingly.

You can also use the rule for Set the form state which when you configure you can mark specific controls readonly.

Hi Herman

Do you mean to say that you want have a Item View Form that displays data that saved in a smartobject and then you want the displayed data to be save to a smartobject so that you can later on retrieve the data back to the fields which they were saved into/from?

Hi Herman,

Was the read-only explanation by (KennyC and MASWorkflow) what you required or was in not what you were looking for?

If you need any further explanation how to set up a form with the read-only control’s let me know.

Regards

Quintin

Hi Herman

Just doing a quick follow up in regards with the information I requested in my previous post.

Do you mean to say that you want have a Item View Form that displays data that saved in a smartobject and then you want the displayed data to be save to a smartobject so that you can later on retrieve the data back to the fields which they were saved into/from?

Hi Herman

We have not recieved any feedback regarding the issue in this conversation. Please advise if you were able to solve this issue and if it can be marked as solved or do you require futher assistance?

If this is the case where you need futher assistance, please confirm the following form me:

Hi Herman

I am kindly marking this post as solution due to no response and no solution being marked.